Shauntel & Jason are getting married next July and if their engagement session was any indication, their wedding is going to be a blast!  These two experienced something that a lot of our couples seem to: they started off a little nervous but by the end are posing like pros, and having a lot of fun with the pictures.  You’d be surprised how tough it was to get serious faces from these two!

Jason has some really cool tattoos – we couldn’t help but get some shots of them.

This is my favourite: “Mamma tried”

Graffiti seemed appropriate for these two.  We all loved the funky location!

Shauntel has incredible eyes.

Keep your eyes peeled next July for these two!

Contact Us * Our Portfolio * Wedding Photography Collections * Portrait Photography Collections

1. Wanitta posted the following on October 7, 2008 at 9:04 am.

These are great I can’t wait to see more. I agree the location seems perfect for these two.

2. Julie posted the following on October 7, 2008 at 10:51 am.

You guys they are perfect! i just get sooooo emotional when i think of you tying the knot!!! can’t wait to see more!!!!

3. Amanda posted the following on October 7, 2008 at 12:49 pm.

These photos are great Shauny! You two look awesome! Congrats on the engagement again!!!!

4. Mary posted the following on October 7, 2008 at 1:00 pm.

These pictures give me shivers every time I look at them. I wish we could see them all. Yes, fun will be had by all those trying to get the perfect pictures. I already have one of them as my computer background.
    Love you both
    Momther

5. Liz posted the following on October 7, 2008 at 2:25 pm.

Beautiful pics!! Congratulations again!

6. Sharon posted the following on October 7, 2008 at 3:58 pm.

I love the pix Shauny! They are all perfect, so I can’t even pick a favorite! Congrat’s!!!

7. The Sister posted the following on October 7, 2008 at 6:55 pm.

Those Pictures are kickin guys!!! They look wicked and i’m stoked to see them all!!! They seem like rad photographers. Perfect Pictures you guys look awesome!!!

8. Nicky posted the following on October 7, 2008 at 9:30 pm.

Awhhhhhh! You 2 look gorgeous! You look like models in a magazine.

CL: That looks really cool!
    AN: I like the pictures!
    VE: They look good!

9. Ashlee posted the following on October 8, 2008 at 1:54 pm.

Oh wow, you guys just look absolutely amazing in these pictures! The photographer did a WONDERFUL job, but sure wish there were more pictures to look at. I can’t wait for your wedding, you guys are gonna be STUNNING! <3

10. Jackie Lively-McKee posted the following on October 15, 2008 at 8:38 pm.

Wow Jay – Congrats!!!
    Love your pics

11. Dad ... posted the following on October 20, 2008 at 9:46 pm.

Very Nice, you both have made me so proud